vol·vu·late (volґvu-lāt) [L. volvere to twist round] to twist or form a knot; see also volvulus.

Medical dictionary. 2011.

Share the article and excerpts

Direct link
Do a right-click on the link above
and select “Copy Link”

We are using cookies for the best presentation of our site. Continuing to use this site, you agree with this.