introflection, introflexion

introflection, introflexion
A bending inward. [intro- + L. flecto, pp. flectus, to bend]

Medical dictionary. 2011.

Look at other dictionaries:

  • introflection — noun see introflexion …   Useful english dictionary

Share the article and excerpts

Direct link
Do a right-click on the link above
and select “Copy Link”

We are using cookies for the best presentation of our site. Continuing to use this site, you agree with this.